Intuitive Landscape Management SoftwareGet Your Demo
A Cut Above the Rest
Differentiating your landscaping business from the competition is easy with the right software. Let WorkWave Service help you raise the bar on your customer service, give you better visibility into daily field operations, and allow you to get more work done, more quickly with your existing resources.
WorkWave Service helps you schedule, route, track and manage your work orders, service delivery, customers and employee activities. Designed for landscaping companies, it’s a powerful business management software that’s also so easy to use you can be up and running in just a few days.
Fast and Easy Landscape Scheduling
Scheduling a new client or service can be arranged in real-time using WorkWave Service. It’s cloud-based so you can access the most accurate information from anywhere with an internet connection. You can see instantly where and when you have room in your schedule to add a new service without disruption:
- Select from your customized list of services – create packages and choose the pricing model that works best for your specific landscaping business.
- Select the service frequency — one time or recurring service, with start/end dates.
- Instantly get a complete view of every route, or see each crew’s schedule for the day or week from the appointment calendar or dispatch board.
- Reschedule services due to inclement weather or unplanned employee absences with just a few clicks.
WorkWave Service gives you a 360-degree view of each landscaping crew’s schedule for each day, giving you more control and insight into what’s happening in the field, ensuring that you never miss a job and that your clients stay happy!
Quickly Create and Send Landscaping Estimates
WorkWave Service helps you get accurate estimates into your clients’ hands as quickly as possible so that you can schedule the work and know with confidence that you’re meeting expectations.
You can print or email detailed estimates in just a few clicks, covering the specifics of each customer project:
- A description of the services to be provided
- Rates and pricing
- Product/material quantity and price
- Subtotal, tax and total
Your company information and license number are printed on each estimate for a professional presentation. Once your jobs are approved and scheduled, this trusted landscape business software lets you easily invoice for faster payment.
Excel in Customer Satisfaction
By utilizing WorkWave Service, you can be sure your crews show up on time, every time, and get the job done according to your client’s expectations, helping build customer loyalty. You can then leverage that satisfaction and improved customer communication to help generate more positive reviews for your business.