Made For Cleaning
Brush away the days of paper schedules and messy whiteboards. With industry-leading cleaning service software, companies can streamline operations and grow their business; all while creating a more actionable and accountable workforce.
WorkWave has accumulated in-depth knowledge of the common pain points plaguing cleaning companies of all sizes. Workwave’s solutions for cleaning services can help organizations overcome these challenges and exceed customer expectations.
Lack of Scheduling Visibility
From maid services to carpet cleaning, businesses need scheduling systems that offer the big picture, and make the right recommendations.
Inconsistent job execution leading to a strained workforce and frustrated customer relations.
Ensuring Quality Execution
Meeting customer expectations proves difficult when there are unknowables, or on-the-spot requests that alter the original service agreement.
Tackling Increased Competition
Lower barriers to entry means that cleaning organizations need to invest in the right technologies to set them apart.
Gain Valuable Insight
Grant vital visibility to your back office and customers with real-time insights into field operations, such as job statuses and employee/vehicle locations.
Prepare for Service Demands
Arm your workforce with a complete business management solution with enough flexibility and bandwidth to handle any job, at any time.
Deliver Exceptional Service
Give your cleaners the on-site tools to improve service quality and easily exceed customer expectations.
Deliver a Tailored Service Experience
Provide customers with streamlined processes for invoicing, payment, and self-service.
With WorkWave’s solutions, cleaning organizations can exceed customer expectations while simultaneously improving back-office processes and ensuring employees are managed efficiently and dispatched effectively.
"This software has helped me keep my sanity. It has helped me schedule our service techs’ routes more efficiently and respond to business problems quicker."
- Cheryl Brown
No matter where businesses are in their developmental cycle, from small one-man operations to large enterprise-level operations, WorkWave has industry-leading software solutions with the flexibility and power to address any business need or goal.
Trusted by Countless Cleaning Companies & Maid Services!
Experience scalable, cloud-based software solutions that support every stage of your business.
What is cleaning business software?
Cleaning business software helps cleaning service businesses increase profitability and deliver a more engaging customer experience while creating a more productive workforce. In the field, crews can view their schedule, add services while keeping in touch with the back office which has complete visibility and staying organized, while management will have complete insight and control over all the cleaning business operations.
What are the benefits of cleaning business software?
Cleaning business software enables you to:
- Plan cleaning jobs, create advanced proposals and track your supplies
- Get instant visibility into jobs and technicians in the field - without interruption
- Automate dispatching and schedule more jobs
- Improve customer management and communication
- Increase marketing and lead generation, to increase sales
- Gain complete insight into business’s data and customer feedback
Does your cleaning business software have a mobile app?
Yes. WorkWave Service has a mobile app that enables you to:
- Gives your cleaning crew customer information and service history at their fingertips
- View work order progress in the field from anywhere you are
- Capture photos for internal use and for customer reports
- Add services and products to work orders as cleaning crew up-sells while on the job
- Capture signatures on services as required
- Collect payments for current jobs and open account balances
- Send service reports to customers upon job completion