Field Service Management Software to Put You in Control
WorkWave® Service brings together all the tools you need in one place, so you can more effectively manage every aspect of your business from a single point of control.
From employee management, to service scheduling, customers, products and materials, it’s easy to set up and easy to use.
WorkWave Service gives you greater control and visibility over your operation - in the office and in the field.
WorkWave Service is designed to be flexible to meet your needs and simplify how you manage your employees and their schedules.
First, add your employees individually, complete with job roles, addresses, and contact information. Then, assign them to a team or a crew if desired.
A variety of teams or crews can be created depending on your specific services and business needs.
Service Schedules, Products and Materials
Every field service business manages their services differently - which is why WorkWave Service gives you the ease and flexibility needed to build service offerings and schedules based on your business needs.
- Service Territory - Define your service territory to make it easier for you and your office staff to better manage customer expectations.
- Service Offerings & Packages - Quickly and easily add in your service offerings including price, duration, frequency and more. You can then add these offerings into service packages and define seasonal schedules.
- Products & Materials - Set up your products and materials, and even have them default to specific service offerings to streamline your scheduling process.
Dashboard - The Ultimate Decision Support Tool
WorkWave Service’s powerful and easy to navigate dashboard highlights actionable insights on your service performance and business operations.
This real-time visibility into your operations helps you respond faster to your customers’ needs, improve efficiency, increase productivity and ultimately make more informed business decisions.
- Activity log of completed work, cancellations, new customers, payments and more.
- Snapshot of the day’s schedule.
- Unscheduled work that is eligible to be scheduled.
- Work order status and productivity when paired with WorkWave Service’s mobile application.
- Capacity levels and estimated revenue for the upcoming week’s schedule.
- Aged accounts receivables.
WorkWave Service is designed to simplify the process of integrating all of the business data you rely on to make informed decisions and get you up and running fast.
An intuitive Set-up Wizard will guide you through the setup process, so you can start adding employees, teams/crews, services, service territories and more from the first time you log in.