Enterprise Scheduling Software
Resource planning tools to ensure efficient use of your workforce
Click through the flowchart below to see how WorkWave ServMan drives profitability across every stage of your business.
For Improved Efficiency
ServMan’s automatic and capacity-based scheduling models offer tremendous resource planning power to help you maximize your efficiency and make the most of your workforce.
Scheduling Options That Work for You
By using a complex algorithm alongside your own user-defined rules, the ServMan Auto-Schedule tool allows you to promote consistency in your scheduling while also ensuring that work orders are assigned to the best technician for the job.
- Schedules work to appropriate technician without the need to consult a dispatch board
- Factors in anticipated duration of call, needed skill level, zone restrictions, preferred service windows, and more
- Factors in the distance from a tech’s prior job to the new job, or from real-time GPS location if available
- Allows for user-configurable parameters
- Orders are initially assigned to a day and service window based on your specifications, rather than a specific technician
- Calls are held in a reserved and unassigned queue where they are then managed by your dispatchers and assigned to specific technicians
- Capacity is automatically computed based on your employee schedules, skill sets, and service windows
- Scalable as your business grows to accommodate multiple branches, regions, skill sets, and more
- Drag-and-drop scheduling
- Customize views in the Unscheduled Orders, Employee Schedules, and Priority Information Monitor panes
- Call Escalation supports multi-colored flash codes, pop-up notifications, or emails for orders that require attention
- Real-time status changes from ServMan Mobile devices in the field
- User-definable areas for custom controls on the Dispatch Board
- Auto-log time to work order with status changes
Transform your business processes through powerful software automation tools.
Check out our Morris-Jenkins Case Study
With ServMan, Morris-Jenkins runs new quarterly priorities to enhance their customers’ experience!
Hear from our customers
How To Prevent Last Minute Service Cancellations
Learn the best strategy to prevent last minute cancellations for your service business.
Check out the article to learn more