Reporting & Analytics
Remove guesswork from the equation with the
up-to-date reporting you need to stay on top of your service business’s performance
Click through the flowchart below to see how WorkWave ServMan drives profitability across every stage of your business.
Over 200 Standard Reports
to Keep You Informed
Easily manage existing reports and create new ones to quickly access the data you need. With over 200 standard reports, including KPI reports for both service and installation department management, ServMan gives you what you need to stay on top of your field service business’s performance.
Reporting That Brings KPIs to the Forefront
ServMan’s reporting features are built with field service professionals in mind, ensuring that you always have access to the key information you need to help your business operate as efficiently as possible.
- Income with gross and net margins in display
- Income to budget with variance, including gross and net margins in display
- Income statement MTD comparison to prior year with gross and net margins in display
- Balance sheet YTD comparison
- Accounts receivable aging by post date
- Aged payables
Marketing & Sales
- Display marketing summaries by date range
- Explore call summary to track performance
- Track open quotes by time lapsed since proposal
- Analyze individual salesperson performance
- View number of sales by technician
- View top customers by date range
Service & Jobs
- Review technician performance in the field
- Track preventative maintenance agreements
- Perform order profit analysis for a designated date range
- Create reports and analyze individual job costing and profits
- Survey customers to track technician performance externally
Transform your business processes through powerful software automation tools.
Check out our Morris-Jenkins Case Study
With ServMan, Morris-Jenkins runs new quarterly priorities to enhance their customers’ experience!
Hear from our customers
How To Prevent Last Minute Service Cancellations
Learn the best strategy to prevent last minute cancellations for your service business.
Check out the article to learn more