A strong, integrated accounting system for
accurate, timely reporting
Click through the flowchart below to see how WorkWave ServMan drives profitability across every stage of your business.
Real-Time Financial Insights
to Maximize Your Profits
ServMan provides an advanced general ledger accounting system to simplify your financial transactions and provide real-time revenue, cost, and cash flow data so you can make informed business decisions to maximize profits.
Now Available! Mobile Check Scanning for ServMan
Mobile Check Scanning, now available for ServMan customers, allows your technicians to instantly deposit checks in the field. Say goodbye to lost and damaged checks! Mobile Check Scanning also allows you to deposit checks in volume from the back office. Best of all, you’ll speed up your cash flow and have access to your money that much sooner.
Get Your Money Faster, From Anywhere
- Securely accept payments using EMV Chip
- Insert credit or debit card in reader with signature or PIN
- Quickly swipe card through magnetic stripe reader
- Contactless technology such as Apple Pay and Google Pay
General Ledger Accounting Systems
- Multi-branch and departmental reporting capabilities
- Five sub-account levels standard; unlimited levels with custom reporting
- User-definable account types and formatting for financial reporting
- Non-posting accounts that can be used as roll-up accounts for condensed financial reporting
- Budgets on accounts and reporting against budget
- Real-time updates from associated modules including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Inventory
Billing and Accounts Receivable
- Unlimited service location accounts for individual billing accounts
- Integrated credit card and electronic check (ACH) processing
- Collections management tools to simplify collections calls and follow-ups
- Post payments directly to orders or invoices, or use ServMan’s Quick Pay or Batch Pay options
- Rebuild an account’s Accounts Receivable aging as of any prior date
- Credit alerts on orders, invoices, or client records
- WIP option for posting costs directly to a work order or job
- Save payment batches for approval and later printing of checks
- Split checks against invoices or expenses
- Apply vendor credits and print 1099s for vendors
- Establish barter accounts with vendors who are also customers
- Quick Access to open and closed vouchers by vendor or all by period
Transform your business processes through powerful software automation tools.
Check out our Morris-Jenkins Case Study
With ServMan, Morris-Jenkins runs new quarterly priorities to enhance their customers’ experience!
Hear from our customers
How To Prevent Last Minute Service Cancellations
Learn the best strategy to prevent last minute cancellations for your service business.
Check out the article to learn more