Reporting & Analytics
Harness the power of automated reports, charts, and graphs, or set your own parameters and create your own customized reports, tailored to address your business’s unique and specific needs.
Click through the flowchart below to see how WorkWave Service optimizes operations at every stage.
Clearer Insights Into
Stay in control of your business with our in-depth reporting tools. Utilize pre-built and customizable reports to analyze the health and output of your business. Spot trends, monitor branch or technician performance, and make more data-driven decisions to help improve operations and grow your business.
Actionable Data to Help You Improve
Take charge and monitor how your business is performing; gain valuable information on what is working for your business, what needs improvement and what your customers are responding to.
- Monitor revenue, A/R, work order, and overdue accounts
- Analyze account and service location activity
- Track effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Powerful, easy-to-use report designer
- Build, format, and set custom report parameters
- Make better sense of data by drilling down into reports or creating charts and graph
ANALYZE YOUR SERVICE DELIVERY
- Track tech production, time to service, and more
- View current and future capacity utilization of your workers
- Report on products and materials used on-site to comply with municipality requirements
- Gather customer ratings on service performance of your branch or technician
- Collect NPS scores to identify advocates and detractors of your business
- Reduce churn and maintain a happy customer base
- Track driver behavior and vehicle event history
- Create driver scorecards to identify your safest and most at-risk drivers
- Pinpoint driver violations such as excessive idling, harsh braking, cornering and acceleration
READ OUR E-BOOKS & WHITE PAPERS
Download white papers, e-books, and other resources to increase the efficiency of your field service business.
Explore our latest resources
Field Service Predictions For 2019
Prepare your field service business for 2019 with predictions for the lawn & landscape, HVAC, and cleaning industries.
Checkout our latest Webinar