The WorkWave Service Mobile App gives your technicians instant access to all of the data they need while in the field. This includes upcoming appointment details, customer information, service history, private notes, billing records, and more. An always up-to-date route eliminates printing and notifies your technicians of changes to their schedule while providing turn-by-turn directions to their next appointment. While on-site, your technicians can upsell services, record materials used, capture photos, and even enter customer leads with just a tap. When the job is complete, your technicians can accept customer payments, record signatures, and send service reports right from their device. The Mobile App keeps your technicians working, even when their device is offline. When they’re back online, all of their progress, notes, and recorded data are instantly synced to the back office.
With WorkWave Service Mobile
Access Complete Customers Data & Service History, Upsell Products Easily, Capture Leads in the Field, and Provide Immediate Customer Follow-ups
Work From Anywhere
- Customer Data & Service Location Information
- Easy to Use; For Workers of Every Proficiency
- Native Mobile Apps for iOS and Android
- Always in Sync with WorkWave Service on Your Desktop
- Encrypted For Secure Access
- Work Online or Offline
- Flexible Permission Management for Different Employee Roles
- Always Up-To-Date Route
- Instant Notifications for Appointment Schedule Changes
- Ability to Contact Customers, Review Service History, and View Upcoming Scheduled Work
- Access Customer Notes such as Pets, Gate Code, Coupons Applied
- Add and View Notes, Documents, Videos & Photos On-Site
- Capture New Leads
- Easily Upsell Products & Services
- Accept Check, Credit Card and Cash Payments Directly From Customers
- Capture Customer Signatures
- Turn-by-Turn Directions and Estimated Work Order Durations
- Send Service Reports Upon Job Completion
- Send Online Business Review Requests to Happy Customers
- Trigger Configurable Messages to Next Customer
Request a business review from your service mobile app after you have completed your service and at the customers happiest, which is when they are likely to respond and leave a positive business review.
Pre-Configured Text Messages
Let your techs or crew leaders easily send a text message to customers on their route for the day, such as "I'm on the way" or "I'm 10 min away."
READ OUR E-BOOKS & WHITE PAPERS
Download white papers, e-books, and other resources to increase the efficiency of your field service business.
Explore our latest resources
How To Prevent Last Minute Service Cancellations
Learn the best strategy to prevent last minute cancellations for your service business.
Check out the article to learn more