In business, making decisions based on solid data is crucial. At any given moment, you may be asked to run a cost–benefit analysis or a report on your driver productivity. Having the right software to help you quickly pull data-driven reports is a crucial factor in your business’ bottom line.
Click through the flowchart below to see how WorkWave Route Manager optimizes operations at every stage.
Ensure That Your Plan
Here’s what a good route plan should allow you to do:
- Increase profitability by maximizing your resources
- Enhance customer and driver satisfaction by allowing you to exceed expectations
- Improve operational efficiency by automating routing
- Empower dispatchers to quickly tweak, decipher, and evaluate plans
Make Data-Driven Decisions
In route planning, being able to analyze your actual vs. planned routes is crucial in order to properly plan for the future. It is important to prepare for volume spikes with a solid process that allows for unplanned changes. Route Manager 360 and 360+ provide data-driven reporting and analytics to allow planners to easily route, dispatch, track, analyze, and adjust route plans accordingly.
Monitor Vehicle Usage & Driver Behavior
- Use an in-vehicle device to measure your drivers’ behavior (idling, hard braking, tailgating, etc.)
- Get real-time alerts if there is an issue
Scorecards and Coaching
- Monitor driver activity
- Provide support and coaching based on scorecards
- Reward good behavior with incentives
How will Route Manager 360+ Reporting & Analytics improve your business?
- Uses data-driven insights to better maximize driver output
Enhance Customer Satisfaction
- Exceeds customer expectations by making improvements based on key learnings
Improve Operational Efficiency
- Automates route plans that can be built, dispatched, and evaluated quickly
Generate More Revenue
- Allows planners to assess trends and prepare for volume spikes
Transform your business processes through powerful software automation tools.
CHECK OUT OUR E-BOOKS & WHITE PAPERS
Download white papers, e-books, and other resources to increase the efficiency of your delivery business.
Explore our latest insights
7 Ways To Increase Your Delivery Efficiency
Learn about how to increase your delivery efficiency using route optimization software and technology for your business.
Check out the article to lean more