Route Management Software to Help Your IndustryGet Started
WorkWave Route Manager Suits a Variety of Industries – Here Are a Few Industries That Are Experiencing the Benefits of Our Fleet Planning Software:
Home delivery is demanding; planning for the last mile and white glove service takes time. Our route management software makes it possible to plan around customer requests while remaining efficient and profitable.
- Offer and commit to narrow time-windows
- Receive real-time updates from drivers
- Accept last minute orders
Learn more about Grocery Delivery.
Learn more about Meal Prep & Mal Kit Delivery.
Learn more about White Glove Delivery.
Working in the distribution industry is challenging and route planning can often add to that pain. WorkWave Route Manager is flexible enough to schedule new orders every day while minimizing the chance of late arrivals and keeping your routes profitable.
- Create more efficient and profitable routes
- Confirm arrival & departure from the drivers
- Easily respond to same-day requests
Route planning for your private fleet cuts out the added cost of a 3rd party and gives you more control of your product. Taking on this complicated responsibility is simple with WorkWave Route Manager software.
Just upload your delivery addresses and settings, and we’ll do the rest for you.
Scheduling appointments is hard when you are juggling customer requests, time windows and missed services.
WorkWave Route Manager can help you minimize costs and keep an eye on the day’s progression.
- Comply with time windows
- Reschedule missed appointments
- Assign the right resources
Your parcel/courier business can ensure safe, reliable, and on-time delivery with a solid route plan in place. Route Manager will save you time, so now you can put your focus on quality and customer service!
- Deliver on time, the first time
- Receive ETAs (estimated time of arrival) and confirm receipt by capturing proof of delivery (photo, signature, text and audio notes)
- Stay cost effective and minimize total mileage, drive time and working time
Learn more about Courier Delivery.
B2B Waste & Recycling
Working around business schedules means you need to provide excellent service with flexible scheduling. Accepting last minute orders and committing to narrow time windows will put your waste or recycling service above competition.
- Simple pick-up and drop off scheduling feature
- Resource planning
Learn more about Compost Collection, B2B Waste & Recycling.
WorkWave Route Manager compliments your existing order generating system. Take the guesswork out of scheduling and plan for last minute call-ins and route the best-fit technician.
Plan around set schedules and assign only available resources.
You might have 1,000 customers to see within 30 days. With so much ground to cover – where do you start first? Just set your constraints, assign a designated salesperson to their stops, and you’re done planning for the whole month within minutes!
- Reschedule appointments when the customer is unavailable
- Assign specific skills/traits for certain stops
- Commit to narrow time windows