As a business owner your inbox is probably full of emails claiming to contain the magical solution to increased revenue and improved customer satisfaction. It’s easy to become jaded and skeptical that a single tool could truly improve your business. The fact of the matter is, if you’re managing a fleet you need to start investing in route planning software. It’s the one solution that can help you see ROI on day one, in addition to several key benefits. Not sure if you’re ready to take the plunge? Read on to discover how route planning software will vastly improve your operations.
When determining if it’s time to invest in route planning software it’s important to ask some key questions:
- How are you currently planning routes?
- What’s the average daily duration of routes per driver?
- What’s the average cost spent per route (fuel, idling time, mileage, etc.)?
- How are routes rescheduled and how are changes communicated to drivers and customers?
- How do you accommodate customer requests and desired delivery times?
- Are you concerned about driver accountability and behavior on the road?
The right software can help answer these questions and provide a wide array of benefits for every aspect of your business.
- Simplify your day and plan your routes in minutes.
- Be proactive and plan multiple days in advance (or fit in last minute orders on the fly).
- Know where drivers are and when they’ll arrive with Live ETAs (Estimated Time of Arrival)
- Get rid of the messy paperwork and stay organized by saving and storing details in the cloud.
- Gain visibility on performance and automate reporting.
- Coach drivers on safe behaviors to prevent at-fault accidents.
- Prevent overall vehicle misuse and possible theft with GPS tracking.
- Maintain insurance coverage.
- Instantly confirm driver location and status without picking up the phone
- Keep your drivers organized and reduce frustration.
- Increase ROI by 30% from day one.
- Extend the lifetime of your vehicles.
- Save on fuel costs.
- Minimize unapproved overtime costs.
- Increase driver accountability and productivity.
Simply put, route planning software will lead to increased efficiency, improved communications and higher profits. Ready to get started? Click here to get connected with a member of our team!