WorkWave Service Revolutionizes the Lawn and Landscape Software Market with Solution that Combines Proprietary Scheduling & Routing, Satellite-based Estimates and Consumer Reviews into One, Cloud- Based Platform
Neptune, N.J. (October 15, 2015) – WorkWave® (www.WorkWave.com), a leading provider of cloud- based field service management and “last mile” fleet management software solutions, today unveiled WorkWave Service, its new solution for field service companies. The initial target market for WorkWave Service will be the multi-billion dollar lawn and landscape industry.
"WorkWave Service has been a big help to my business,” said Paul Flynn, owner of Tuition Lawn Care. “The scheduling feature provides me with more efficient routes, allowing me to take on more jobs per day. The dashboard also provides me with better visibility into the overall operations of my business in one central location which is great from a management standpoint."
“The field service market is changing dramatically as consumers demand improved service and visibility while providers need to manage expenses and find profitable ways to grow,” said Chris Sullens, president and CEO of WorkWave. “Our goal with WorkWave Service is to leverage our 30+ years of experience in the industry to provide field service management companies with a powerful, cloud-based platform that seamlessly connects lead generation with service fulfillment.” He adds, “By tightly integrating our proprietary scheduling engine and mobile app with our newly launched consumer review and visual estimating modules and making it easy to use and implement, we have created a unique offering that provides lawn and landscape companies the tools they need to delight their end customers and supercharge their business.”
Feature highlights of WorkWave Service include:
- Powerful Scheduling Features – WorkWave Service suggests optimal routes, alerts you of any scheduling conflicts before they become an issue, shows drive time and drive distances, and utilizes a proprietary routing algorithm to always provide the most efficient routes. WorkWave service also offers an intelligent bulk rescheduling feature for rain or sick days to keep business moving and customers happy.
- Intuitive Work Order Management – Easily manage one-time, initial and recurring services with simple drag and drop and service grouping features. Create custom frequencies for your specific services and reschedule future recurring services in just a few clicks.
- Intelligent Dashboards – Have access to real-time, actionable data with WorkWave Service’s intuitive Dashboard. Quickly view total dollar amounts for Accounts Receivable and outstanding payments, get insight into today’s schedule, and check if your team is under or over capacity for the week and more.
- Easy-to-Use Mobile App – Mobilize your field workers with an intuitive, simple mobile app that provides your techs, teams and crews with everything they need to know right in the field.
- Integrated Post-Service Audit and Testimonial Tool – Through WorkWave’s ContactUs Reviews™ product, WorkWave Service allows you to capture customer feedback immediately after service is complete. Utilize positive reviews for brand recognition and marketing, and swiftly respond to any negative feedback to maintain customer relationships.
In addition to the features above, businesses can also get the benefit of measuring properties from anywhere, 24/7 with WorkWave Estimate, a satellite-based measurement solution. This powerful software, provides businesses with accurate site measurements from anywhere, regardless of weather, location or time of day. “Our ability to provide satellite-based estimates saves businesses the time and hassle typically associated with doing onsite measurements,” said Sullens. “Lawn care professionals can now be prepared with property measurements prior to visiting a site to validate and review with their customers, which in turn, provides a better service experience to their clients.”
WorkWave, (formerly Marathon Data Systems) is a fast growing leader in the massive industries of field service management and “last mile” fleet management software – a $45+ billion market worldwide. The company connects all aspects of a field service or “last mile” transportation company’s business through its tightly integrated, mobile-first suite of software solutions, which include WorkWave Marketing, ContactUs.com, WorkWave Service, WorkWave Fleet, WorkWave GPS, WorkWave Analytics and PestPac. This comprehensive offering provides its 8,000+ customers with an unprecedented level of insight and information about their business that allows those businesses to delight their end-customers at every touch point and supercharge their business. Founded in 1984, WorkWave has been recognized with multiple awards for its outstanding growth and culture, including the Inc. 5000, SmartCEO Future 50, and Best Places to Work in New Jersey. For more information, visit www.workwave.com.