Connect With the Right Leads and
Close More Deals in Less Time
Click through the flowchart below to see how WorkWave Marketing enables your business at every stage.
For Marketing and Sales
Align marketing and sales to communicate and provide leads with the right information at the right time. Automate time-consuming and repetitive marketing tasks and workflows, including email marketing and drip campaigns.*
Provide Relevant Information That Customers Want
Use email marketing campaigns to generate new business and nurture customers with information that helps with decision making.
Develop Sophisticated Email Campaigns
- Develop email templates for newsletters, offers, specials, promotions and more for reuse across multiple campaigns
- Simplify the creation process with the campaign builder
- Schedule campaigns based on your schedule
- Manage multiple email lists
Measure the Success of Marketing Campaigns
- Identify and view key performance metrics, like cost per lead and ROI across campaigns
- Understand the success of your email delivery with open, click, and bounce rate metrics
- Measure campaign performance including leads and new revenue generated with lead management
- Get email campaigns statistics by branch or for all branches
Drip Marketing Campaigns
- Send automated emails to nurture undecided prospects
- Automatically assign owners to new leads
- Send specialized emails to cancelled customers to help win them back
- Use emails to market new or complementary services to existing customers
- Terminate campaigns for those that opt out of your emails
*WorkWave’s Marketing Automation solution is currently available for PestPac customers only.
WorkWave Marketing Solutions can help turn new leads into sales.
CHECK OUT OUR E-BOOKS & WHITE PAPERS
Download white papers, e-books, and other resources to increase the efficiency of your delivery business.
Explore our latest insights
Tips For Getting Five Star Reviews For Your Business
Improve your online reputation by increasing the number of positive reviews for your business.
Checkout the article to lean more