You’ve heard of speed dating but what about a “speed interview?” The concept is simple - it’s a quick, 10 - 15 minute on-the-spot job interview, where our hiring managers can get to know the “you” beyond your resume. It’s what makes our seasonal career fairs unique - every registered attendee is guaranteed to meet with a member of our team!
So, you’ve landed the interview but how can you nail it? We’ve compiled our best tips to ensure you make a lasting first impression at the WorkWave Career Fair on June 21st!
What You Need to Know:
- Dress for Success - While we have a casual dress code around the office, you’ll want to make the best first impression possible.
- Bring Your Resume - One of the best aspects of our seasonal career fairs is the guaranteed onsite interviews! Make sure to come prepared with several copies of your resume.
- Arrive Within the Time Window - The career fair runs from 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM and we have dozens of interviewers ready to meet with applicants. As long as you have registered online, feel free to arrive at a time that works for you within this window.
- Find Your Fit - Here at WorkWave, we’re dedicated to finding the perfect fit for every employee. Browse our list of current openings and identify up to two positions you feel are the perfect fit!
- Be Yourself - The goal of our career fair is to go beyond your resume and meet the real you. Relax and make sure to let your personality shine through.
What We’re Looking For:
To help you prepare, we asked some of our hiring managers what they’re looking for most during speed interviews:
“I want to hear the person ask me good, thoughtful questions about the company and the role they are interviewing for.” - Mike Christ, Technical Training Specialist
“The biggest thing I’m looking for is technical knowledge, do they really know the job they are interviewing for? Given the short timeframe, I’m really trying to gauge their knowledge and personality.” - David Battino, Sr. Manager, SEO
“Bring your best “elevator pitch” about your background and experience. The most important thing I’m looking for is to see if interviewees can clearly explain why they are good fit for a particular position, and why they are passionate about the role.” - Jaime Garra, Talent Acquisition Specialist
“Bottom line, do you homework on the company before coming in. It shows you’re really serious about a career at WorkWave.” - Lauren Dandusevski, Director, Channel Marketing
Find Your Fit:
- .NET Web Developer
- Account Executive
- Account Manager
- Business Development Specialist
- Data Services API Engineer
- DevOps Engineer
- Director, Customer Success
- Fulfillment Manager
- Head of Payments Processing
- IT Administrator
- Manager, Customer Onboarding
- Software Development Manager
- System Administrator
- Web Development Team Lead
- Customer Service/Tech Support
Date | Thursday, June 21
Time | 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Location | Bell Works
Registration | Click Here